Tigh nan Shian can accommodate up to five people. The bedrooms are all on the first floor, and comprise the following:
- One large double room with king sized double bed and wash hand basin.
- One large twin room with 2 single beds and wash hand basin.
- One single room.
The Ground Floor rooms are as follows:
- Spacious sitting room with solid fuel stove, satellite TV, CD and radio, DVD player, Wireless Internet Access
- Large bathroom with seperate bath and shower
- Seperate dining room
- Kitchen / dining room with panoramic mountain and sea views. The kitchen is well equipped and includes all important utensils, electric oven and hob, microwave, bread maker, fridger, freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher.
There is full electric heating (storage or panel heaters) in every room. Towels and bed linen are included.
There is a travel cot and high chair for younger children. Please bring your own bedding for the cot. There are toys, games and books for children.
Tigh nan Shian sits in around two thirds of an acre of it's own enclosed ground. The garden has a sitting area and is planted with a range of trees and shrubs. Perfect for children to play in or just to sit out and enjoy the view.